There are a few things that are essential for your fishing trip with Flaming Gorge Resort.
- Fishing License: Everyone on board that plan to fish, they will need a valid Utah Fishing License (for ages 12 and older).
- Camera: You don’t want to forget to capture this once in a life time scenery and fishing experience.
- Sunscreen: Because we are up in the mountains, it may not feel hot, but believe us you are still getting the sun.
- Cooler: You may want to bring a cooler and leave it in your vehicle if you plan on keeping any of your fish.
- Jackets/Clothing: The mountain weather is amazing, but it can change in a minute. Watch the weather forecast and come dressed for different types of weather.
- Snacks: Water and possibly Gatorade will be provided by your captain. You may want to bring some snacks, or we also have some amazing Boxed Lunches that you can order from our restaurant.
We want your trip to be relaxing, fun and memorable. Try not to overload yourself with a lot of stuff. All your tackle, bait, fishing rods, safety equipment will be provided by your captain! Your captain will also clean and fillet your catch once you return to the dock. Alcohol is allowed as long as you aren’t operating a vehicle or watercraft.